Not only do traditional chemical treatments leave behind a hazardous residue which can be harmful to people, research shows that continuous chemical exposure has led to many pests such as Bed Bugs building a resistance. While Bed Bug infestations are on the rise, this has led to the need to create better, safer solutions for Bed Bug control and eradication.
This is where our Tri-Flo electric bed bug heaters come in. Heat is the one approach that bed bugs and other pests cannot evolve to withstand. Pest and bed bug experts are realising that the most effective and chemical-free way to get control any insect pest or bed bug problem is through temperatures they are unable to withstand.
Lethal temperatures for bed bugs range between 47.2 and 50°c. That’s why our heaters get up to 50°c and above to ensure all bed bugs and pests are effectively killed. When you heat a room for an extended period of time (approximately 4 hours) to temperatures pests are unable to withstand, you can guarantee that you’ve efficiently (and safely) handled any infestation you have. Heat will also destroy pests at any stage of development, including eggs and larvae. On top of that, you don’t have the fear of lingering contamination or over-used chemicals in your living space.
Tri-Flo offers a simple solution for your business or home when you purchase a Tri-Flo electric bed bug heater. Review our selection of electric bed bug heaters today and find the right package for you or your business.
Compared to chemical treatments which require, on average, 2.6 visits, using a heat treatment for bed bug eradication is effective in just one use with a median of 1.3 visits across the industry. This makes our electric bed bug heaters a safe cost-effective solution.
Our Tri-Flo electric bed bug heaters are a great solution for a wide variety of clients and professional pest controllers. Applications include:
- Homeowners looking for a chemical-free, sustainable solution
- Hotel and motel owners looking for an in-house or professional solution
- Cruise and cargo ship owners seeking a way to handle any pest problem that happens while you’re out on the water
- Business owners looking for a way to control pests with no chemical contamination
- Professional pest managers looking to start a business, expand their existing business services or move away from using chemicals
- Metal construction for durability and commercial use
- Dual airflow ports which doubles the output flow of heated air
- Electric heat-based treatment is cheaper and safer than chemicals and fumigation
- Gradually raises ambient temperature making Bed Bugs lethargic before high heat death
- Runs using poser source on site. Uses 110v or 220v outlets
- Portable and easily used by staff